It’s that time of the year again…. where my mom starts bugging me for my Christmas list. I can only think of a few things this year, but here they are:
NOTE: This blog is read by friends, family, strangers, and, apparently, professors researching political blogs. So don’t assume that by reading this post, you are expected to give me something.
- $ for a fridge/freezer/microwave (my roommate is moving out at the semester, so I’ll need to replace his)
- This shirt. I’m a medium.
- Cool music that I haven’t heard before
- Live Phish Vol. 13 (Halloween show where they cover the White Album in its’ entirety)
- Star Trek: The Next Generation season DVDs (I prefer later seasons to earlier ones)
- An official announcement of your candidacy for President in 2008 (but only if your name is Barack Obama)
- $ to help rehaul Tiberius, my lovable two-wheeled companion. He’s taken me thousands of miles, and he’s got a long time left in him, but it’s time to give him some TLC: the first serious rehaul.
If you need give a link to this post, it can be found at http://christmas.zekeweeks.com.
What do you want for christmas?