Wow… Been a long time since I’ve posted here. I can’t say that I regret it- I’ve been busy as heck. And having fun all the way. I’m going to give y’all an update, but there’s so much going on that I’ll have to do it totally stream-of-consciousness style.
Work is… work. I’m making money. I got a raise. My job doesn’t suck. ’nuff said.
Having free time is great… I haven’t been doing the greatest job of getting to bed on time, but otherwise, it’s fun. QuikTrip is making a lot of money off of me. I’ve been hanging out with everyone from AG a bunch. Jordan and David Westberg have moved in with Derek, so basically we meet up there (aka “The Hot L.Z.”) whenever we want to do stuff.
My friends Kim and Julie are in the Dominican Republic on a mission trip. Cool stuff.
David Kelly is off at a burn camp. He insists that he’s not a counselor. But he is.
Me, Andy, Cory, Jordan, Derek, and David Westberg are heading off on our roadtrip this coming Friday, the 23rd. It’s gonna rock. Here’s how it’s gonna go down:
- We leave early friday morning for Los Angeles. (Yuck.) We rent some surfboards, and then realize that L.A. sucks, and drive to San Francisco that night.
- We play in San Francisco for the day, and drive up to Seattle.
- We spend a few days in Seattle. We meet up with our friends Jeny and Leslie, who are going to Hawaii today. They’ll be at some conference up there. Taco Del Mar is from Seattle, so maybe I’ll be able to convince the guys to visit Mothership Del Mar.
- We drive to Salt Lake City
- We realize that there’s nothing to do in Salt Lake City
- We drive to my house in Fort Collins, CO. Spend the night.
- We have fun in Boulder and Denver
- We drive to Ute, New Mexico. Derek’s from there. There is a lake. That is all I know.
- We get back on the 4th of July.
One response to “Summer”
That is an incredible amount of driving!!